Wednesday, February 29, 2012

OAAPODCAST EP 20 ''Stoicism'' with DT STRAIN

In this episode (humanist minister, philosopher) Dt Strain and I had an hour and 14 minute discussion concerning Stoic philosophy and it's benefits to the modern person. We talked about the positive impact this ancient Greek philosophy has had on our lives, the stoic logos, the cosmos and consciousness ETC. It was a joy to have Dt on the show once again , and he is scheduled to be on again 3/28/12 to discuss stoicism and compassion, Buddhism, and Daoist philosophy and where they all meet. And perhaps ......much more if we have time. : )
Also this episode features a raps song by my myself called ''DearApologist'' and of course, as I'm sure most of you know the OAAPODCAST theme song entitled ''Saved'' is by Shelley Segal off her awesome album ''an atheist album'' which can be found on iTunes, Amazon.com and her website. Thanks again to all my listeners and youtube viewers for taking the time to listen in on a regular basis. Please keep in mind that, without support from my listeners, I can't keep this podcast going forever. Not a guilt trip, just stating - reality.
If you are willing and able please donate what you can when you can. Thanks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment