Saturday, October 15, 2011

OpenAir@theistPodCast Episode 12 ''BionicDance''

Episode 12 of the OpenAir@theistPodCast was recorded wednesday 10/19/11 at 4:pm PT with special guest Kate Fahr aka ''BionicDance on YouTube.
Kate is a very intelligent atheist communicator on YouTube and it was my delight to have her on the show.
Ms Fahr is also a talented web comic artist, check out ''The Adventures of Kanira Baxter'' and like me some what of a product of the 1980's.
Kate and I  discussed various subjects of importance ,the ever growing occupy movement, the dangers of faith, free will theology vs deterministic theology and so on...
I would like to take this time to thank Kate for being a guest in spite being sick with a nasty cold  -thanks Kate for your dedication.   : )

If you are interested in being a guest in a future episode please send me ''OpenAirAtheist'' an add request or contact me through email at OpenAirAtheist@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment